Class Teachers MPS
Required from January 2019
Two Mainscale Posts (one permanent and one temporary position initially)
Our Academy is looking to recruit two enthusiastic and outstanding teachers.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being with a commitment to the development of the whole child;
- Demonstrate real enthusiasm and commitment to developing a dynamic and motivational curriculum;
- Have excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Are effective professional role models within and beyond the classroom and play an active role in the wider life of our academy.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who have a huge potential and who deserve the very best opportunities;
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community;
- Supportive, dedicated colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community;
- High quality professional development including through the Northern Education Trust;
- Involvement in a strong cluster of Bradford primary schools working in innovative partnership with Delta Academies Trust
Visits to the academy are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the academy directly.
Application forms and further details are available from Colette Jagger, on 01274 575178 or [email protected].
Closing date: 4pm FRIDAY 16th November
Interviews: Week commencing 19th November
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.